Starting from today, Enabled Kids will be delivering simple, easy-to-make recipes for busy parents who want to create the best food for their kids! So to accompany this back-to-school season, let’s turn over a new leaf with our first delicious dish: avocado fried salmon.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 avocado
- salt & pepper
- Cooking oil
- Cut avocado in half then scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon. Mash in a large bowl and season sparingly with salt and pepper.
- Heat roasting pan with 2 teaspoonfuls of cooking oil on high heat for one minute.
- Pat salmon dry and place in pan to fry. Reduce to medium heat. Sprinkle on salt and pepper while flipping both sides. Use a spatula to hold the fillets firmly in place as the bottom layers cook.
- When skin is crisp, add in mashed avocado and spread over salmon as a coating. Fry for around 2 minutes and serve.
Hope you are inspired by this recipe, if you have other cool, fun ideas for children’s meals, send it over through the comments section below! Oh and if you get cooking, let us know what you think of this meal! Bon appétit!